THE NEW YORK FASHION TECH LAB IS HIRING PROGRAM COORDINATOR INTERNS
The New York Fashion Tech Lab is looking for dynamic and organized interns for our 2017 program, starting as of mid September 2016.
The program, which launched in 2014, connects a select cohort of early stage fashion-focused technology companies with New York’s leading fashion retailers and brands fostering iteration, validation, and acceleration of technologies to advance the industry. This fall we will begin recruitment for our 4th class, launching in 2017.
The position will assist with overall program coordination and assist staff in conceptualizing and executing the program timeline. Some elements are virtual assignments as this is not a full time position. Dates/times are flexible.
The New York Fashion Tech Lab was co founded by the Partnership Fund for New York City and Springboard Enterprises. The Lab promotes:
- Growth in fashion technology innovation
- Economic prosperity
- Job creation in New York City
- Create and maintain timelines and calendars
- Organization and tracking of application recruiting
- Coordination and scheduling of weekly events
- Maintain RSVP lists for all events
- Staffing events for check in
- Website/ E-Newsletter/ Social Media assistance
- Monitoring and reporting on industry trends
- Scheduling, coordinating, and attending select meetings
- Ability to work well individually and as a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to multi-task with an attention to details
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to start mid/end of September