THE WINK/CLINIQUE IS HIRING AN EDITORIAL ADMIN
Assist the Editorial Content team in daily administrative tasks, with opportunities to help concept story ideas, research, and write. This team is responsible for all content on The Wink, as well as social assets and YouTube how-to videos.
Location: New York
– Maintain editorial calendars and project manage the workflow of content.
– Assist in the production of trend reports
– Assist in budget tracking; Submit team monthly expense report
– Organize and coordinate department calendars. Schedule team meetings.
– Order office supplies
– Set up new vendors in the ELC system. Open shopping carts and process PO invoices.
– Make travel arrangements for team/executive travel
– Maintain the product closet, place product orders and place preview sample orders through global communications team.
– Assist in the creation of content by contributing to ideas meetings, writing breakouts, creating shoot decks, helping to storyboard how-to content.
–This is a freelance position, available immediately. 5 days a week for 6 weeks.
- Hourly Rate: $175 day rate
Email Resume to: Rachel Hayes, Email: email@example.com