AMERICASMART IS HIRING A FASHION OFFICE INTERN
Department/Division: Fashion Office / Apparel Tradeshows
Paid/Credit: Credit hours given as determined by curriculum
Location: Atlanta, GA
- Assist in all administrative activities: (answering phones, filing, in-going and out-going mail, typing, updating model and staff files, and faxing).
- Organization and inventory control of Fashion Office accessory closet, music and video library and office supplies.
- Assist with model's screening and audition.
- Assist in all areas of preparation of market week: booking and confirming staff and models, selecting composite cards for clients, go-sees for showrooms, marketing the fashion shows, taking reservations for the fashion shows, making timecards and name badges for staff, preparing kits for staff and show managers, lining up the show, tagging outfits, proofing program, getting dressing room ready, model charts, dressing show and breakdown after show.
- Pull and send model kits according to client requests.
- Assist in marketing the Fashion Office modeling agency and production company.
- Assist the Fashion Office and the Apparel Trade Show Departments with accounting and collections.
- Assist in all payroll and accounting procedures after market.
- Candidate must be a Junior or Senior majoring in Fashion or Merchandising
- Must be able to work full time, Monday - Friday from 9-5
- Must be for school credit
- Unpaid internship