BUZZFEED CREATIVE FELLOWSHIP
BuzzFeed's Creative Fellowship is a three month program in our New York Office for writers who are enthusiastic about learning to create shareable, engaging branded content. We're seeking passionate people from all kinds of backgrounds who love writing, the social web, and who are excited to come up with creative solutions for brands.
Over the course of the fellowship, you'll learn about how BuzzFeed's Creative department brainstorms, experiments, comes up with ideas for brands, and writes posts. You'll be involved in every step of the process from generating ideas based on a variety of briefs to fully executing native posts. The fellowship is a three-month intensive learning program designed to prepare you for a career in native advertising. This is a paid position in our New York office, and may lead to full-time opportunities at BuzzFeed at the conclusion of the fellowship period.
- Well-versed in and passionate about internet trends and social platforms
- A competitive drive to make things that people love and share
- A strong, proven interest in native advertising
- Experience writing for digital media publications and/or in advertising
- A recognizable voice and unique style and interests
- Familiarity with Adobe products are a plus
- A positive, curious, playful attitude
To apply for the Creative Fellowship, please create a BuzzFeed community account (find out more here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/community/about) and publish 1-2 personal posts in the style of BuzzFeed editorial. Include a link to your profile URL as well as a link to any other published creative project or social media accounts you’re particularly proud of with your application below.