COMPLEX IS HIRING A BRANDED CONTENT INTERN
Complex is looking for editorial interns to join our Branded Content team ASAP. Working in the branded content department will give interns the opportunity to gain invaluable editorial skills and learn the web and print processes. Candidates must be able to commute to New York City or Los Angeles and be available to work at least two days each week to be considered for this position.
Our ideal candidate is
- Enrolled in college majoring in Journalism, Media, PR, English, Communications, or a related field
- Flexible, willing to learn, and a dedicated hard worker
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Creative and witty (a love of hip-hop is a bonus, but by no means a prerequisite)
- Photo research
- Contributing to lists and brainstorming with teams
- Writing posts/copy editing/building posts in the CMS
- Transcribing interviews
- Conducting research for editors
Please include your resume, cover letter, writing sample(s) and weekdays that you are available to work.
Complex is a media platform and an online community that publishes the best, most diverse and most relevant voices in culture, period. With over 120 million unique monthly visitors and 1.4B monthly page views, Complex makes culture pop from its collection of partners, brands and its hub site Complex.com for one of the most sought after audiences of millennial influencers ever assembled.