COSMOPOLITAN IS HIRING A BRAND ASSISTANT
Cosmopolitan is looking for the next Brand Assistant to join its editorial team. This is a unique role for someone with about a year of experience in media, events, and PR.
- Support Special Projects Director and Brand Communications, Strategic Projects Director in all aspects of their jobs.
- Contribute creatively and administratively to the development and production of Cosmo events.
- Manage and schedule calendars, travel and calls, and handle organization and systems.
- Correspond and engage with publicists, clients and media.
- Handle in-office meet-and-greets; occasionally attend events as a representative of the magazine.
- Keep press contact list updated.
- Conduct research to support brand communication plan including events, conferences, and awards.
- Track media coverage and daily brand mentions as well as industry news.
- Stay up-to date with industry trends and themes for possible inclusion with brand.
- Candidates must be able to start working immediately, so this job is not open to May 2017 grads.
- Candidates must submit their resume in .pdf format only. If you are applying with via a LinkedIn page, you must attach your resume.
- Candidates must submit a cover letter worth reading!