COSMOPOLITAN IS HIRING SPRING 2017 FASHION AND ACCESSORY INTERNS
Cosmopolitan magazine, one of the leading magazines for women, is looking for organized, motivated, and hard working interns for the fashion and accessory departments for Spring 2017. This is an unpaid internship that will enhance your knowledge of how the fast-paced environment of a fashion department is operated on a daily basis. This is an UNPAID INTERNSHIP and you must be able to receive school credit. Interns are needed from January 2017 through May 2017.
- 3 days a week minimum, 4 or 5 preferred.
- Seeking Sophmores, Juniors and Seniors
- All Majors welcome
- Learning how an editorial fashion closet runs
- Observing how to analyze trends each season via runway shows on Vogue.com
- Observing how the fashion department works together to create each months fashion pages.
- Learning to communicate with PR companies and Brands.
- Learning to catalog samples.
- Learning to pack for photo shoots.
- Learning and observing the different procedures on how to assist on photo shoots with stylist
Seventeen is the largest monthly teen magazine, reaching more than 12 million readers in print every month. For almost 70 years, Seventeen has helped generations of girls navigate the tricky terrain of adolescence, giving them the confidence they need to become strong, self-assured young women.