CR FASHION BOOK IS HIRING FALL FASHION INTERNS
CR Fashion Magazine is a bi-annual print magazine curated by Carine Roitfeld. The fashion department at CR Fashion Book is seeking motivated, responsible, detail-oriented interns for the Fall 2016 semester in NYC. They are looking for candidates who can start at the end of August. Seeking commitment of three full days a week minimum for a full semester. This is an unpaid internship for college students—must be able to receive school credit.
- Must be available at least 3 full days a week.
- Must be responsible, dependable, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive.
- Previous fashion experience is not a requirement, but preferred.
- Preparing for photoshoots and assisting on set.
- Checking in and returning samples loaned for photoshoots.
- Liaising with a variety of PR firms and showrooms.
- Assisting with administrative tasks pertaining to the magazine
Send your resume and a cover letter to: Michelle Aguirre. Email: email@example.com