FACTORY PR IS HIRING A PAID SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Factory PR – A Fashion and Tech Communications agency with a digital-first approach, is in search of a creative and motivated social media intern who has his/her finger on the pulse on what’s new and next. Do you think creatively as well as strategically? Do you want to learn what it takes to develop compelling brand content or how to launch a successful influencer marketing campaign? If yes, this might be internship for you!
Pay: $100 per day
You will have an opportunity to learn to:
• Write compelling and engaging content
• Photograph content for social media content
• Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
• Generate Weekly/Monthly Reporting and Analytics
• Research trends, happenings, etc.
• Contribute ideas to campaigns for established and well-known brands
• Have an appetite for all things social media
• Be familiar with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, SnapChat, YouTube, Google +, Tumblr as they apply to businesses.
• Have excellent communicate skills (Written/Verbal)
• Be organized
• Have familiarity with Microsoft Office, Social Media Managment/Analytics Tools
• Be curious and motivated
• BONUS: Proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.), Merchandising experience, have familiarity with DSLR camera and photography
To be considered, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Intern: YOUR NAME” in the subject line. Instead of a traditional cover letter, please write a very short intro paragraph and answer the following questions. Elaborate as much as you would like:
• What are the most used apps on your phone (excluding major social media channels)?
• Tell us about a college course, book or film that changed the way you see the world.
• What do you rely on most to know what’s going on in the world/industry etc?
• If you could be best friends with 3 influencers, who would you choose and why?
• How would your parents describe you?
• If you had to pick one song to play each time you enter a room, what song would you choose and why?
• Can you find any typos in this job posting?