GLOSSIER IS HIRING A DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Glossier is looking for a quick-learning and data-driven person who will help grow our audience, primarily for Into The Gloss. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will focus on optimizing performance on social channels and identifying search opportunities. The role requires strong analytical skills, close collaboration with our social and editorial teams, and an interest in the tech and beauty worlds. A successful Coordinator will produce actionable insights that help us get in front of new readers, customers, and collaborators.
- Analyze social media performance and partner with our social team and editors to make better content decisions.
- Monitor weekly performance to make sure we are successful.
- Test everything: Conduct A/B tests and analyze results to optimize content and establish best practices across all platforms.
- Experiment with new ways to use social media products.
- Monitor trends, strategies and best practices in market and apply knowledge to our social media and organic search practice.
- Research and identify organic search opportunities.
- Work closely with the editorial team to develop and implement sound SEO strategies.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience using and marketing across social networks, blogs, and content sharing communities.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable yet persistent.
- An analytical mind—the ability to process and make decisions based on data, and an eagerness to learn.
- A background or interest in beauty, tech and ecommerce is a major plus
- Must be enthusiastic, creative and entrepreneurial and have a go-getter attitude