GLOSSIER IS HIRING A SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
The Social Media Intern will work hand-in-hand with the Social Media Editor to manage day-to-day drafting, deployment, organization, and development of social channels—mainly (but not limited to) Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, + We Heart It.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who excels in a fast-paced, test-and-learn environment, is on social before getting out of bed in the morning, and deeply believes in the Glossier mission. This person must be someone who “gets it” when it comes to social and is eager to assist in developing our channels through engagement, discovery, and storytelling.
- Work closely with the Social Media Editor and Senior Manager of Brand Marketing + Campaign Strategy on publishing high-impact, strategically positioned social content, with a focus on brand engagement and discovery.
- Pitch content ideas and initiatives that will help us meet our goals.
- Develop understanding of social reporting and platform analytics.
- Be attuned to Glossier social trends and audience development insights—across owned channel performance.
- Assist in organization and deployment of daily social media content.
- Own Social Media admin tasks (weekly reporting, project updates) as needed.
- ...have had several strong, relevant internships.
- ...are available at least 3 days/week.
- …are a user of social and lover of great content. You’re always signing up for new social platforms and figuring out ways to engage on new channels.
- ...are a self-starter who’s highly motivated, detail-oriented, and organized.
- …have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- ...are a creative problem solver, and can juggle a million different things at once. You constantly have ideas for how to make a situation or service more efficient and successful.
- ...are curious.
- ...have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.