MAKE UP FOR EVER IS HIRING A FALL PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN
Make Up For Ever is looking for a Public Relations Intern for the Fall 2016 Semester. Based in the New York Office and reporting to the Coordinator, Public Relations, this person will work closely with the internal public relations department in keeping up to date files regarding inventory, media lists, and closet stock.
- Responsible for executing editorial product send outs as needed (includes messenger and shipping).
- Maintain detailed inventory list and organize PR closet stock.
- Create and update media lists.
- Assist with special PR projects, including but not limited to research, preparing presentations and event setup/breakdown.
- Compile press recaps for new launches and other PR initiatives.
- Research relevant and timely industry and competitor news.
- Monitor daily PR coverage.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to demonstrate effective & professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize effectively.
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong MS Office & PowerPoint skills.