REFINERY 29 IS HIRING A SNAPCHAT DISCOVER PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Refinery29 is looking for an entry-level Production Assistant to join their Snapchat Discover team in their Manhattan office. Reporting to the Programming Manager, this position will work closely to oversee the asset management system, assisting team members with editorial development, content research, and copywriting. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and have the ability to “roll up their sleeves” in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Work with Refinery29’s Snapchat Discover team to brainstorm and produce creative assets for daily editions.
- Responsible for entry of content into CMS for publishing.
- Responsible for collection and organization of editorial, design, and video assets on server.
- Assist Production Manager with booking and managing third-party talent as well as quality check video.
- Assist editorial team with research and writing of daily content.
- Assist on video shoots in the studio or off site on occasion.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years of experience in social media, broadcast, and copy writing.
- Proficiency in Excel, Photoshop, and Google Suite apps.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen eye for grammar and spelling.
- Ability to multi-task and strong time management skills in a fast-paced startup environment.
- In-depth understanding of Snapchat and its various functions
- Must be eager and ready to learn many different skills.