THOMAS WYLDE IS HIRING NY FASHION WEEK INTERNS
Founded in 2006 by fashion industry veteran Paula Thomas, Thomas Wylde is a global ready-to-wear and accessories brand headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Capitalizing upon her twenty-year fashion career, the British-born designer created the label to encompass a variety of pivotal assignments, including time as an international model, muse, creative director and ex-business partner for Julien MacDonald. Ms. Thomas was head hunted by Givenchy to work alongside Julien MacDonald but she decided to decline this position and move to Los Angeles to start her own luxury brand. The aesthetic of Thomas Wylde pays homage to Ms. Thomas’ British roots and rock & roll culture while emphasizing nuanced design, innovative fabrications, quality construction and impeccable detailing. The seamless blend of luxurious fabrics, signature prints, bold imagery and symbolic embellishment are Thomas Wylde staples. Thomas Wylde encapsulates modern luxury. Fashion forward celebrities and trendsetters including Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz, Heidi Klum, Beyoncé, Madonna, Charlize Theron, Nicole Richie, Sienna Miller, Halle Berry and many more have helped to place the label front and center on the global media map.
We are looking for inspired, driven and self-motivated students with a burning desire to learn and experience what exactly goes on inside a Couture Studio.
This is a rare and much sought after opportunity to work directly with the creative mind behind such a successful brand, so please keep in mind that we are in search for extraordinary individuals who are willing to go above and beyond during the course of the upcoming season. Please note, only serious and qualified applicants will be considered for the position.*This position will be unpaid. We are looking for full and part-time interns.
- Fashion Design, Production, Sales or Marketing Student
- Intern's will gain invaluable, first hand experience working along side the creative director of Thomas Wylde luxury clothing and her team in New York during Fashion Week.
- Dates are from February 14th to 17th.
- As an intern you will be an integral part of the day to day operations
- Transporting, steaming and prepping garments
- Unpacking and packing garments
- Assisting Creative director with various tasks
- Anticipating and acting upon meeting the needs of entire Thomas Wylde Team
- Grabbing coffee/food etc.
- Being available to anyone who may need some sort of assistance, whether administrative or creative etc.