VOGUE ITALIA AND L'UOMO VOGUE ARE HIRING A FASHION ASSISTANT
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is a premier media company renowned for producing the highest quality content for the world's most influential audiences. Attracting more than 100 million consumers across its industry-leading print, digital and video brands, the company’s portfolio includes some of the most iconic titles in media: Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Brides, Self, GQ, GQ Style, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler, Allure, Architectural Digest, Bon Appétit, Epicurious, Wired, W, Golf Digest, Golf World, Teen Vogue, Ars Technica, The Scene, Pitchfork and Backchannel. The company’s newest division, Condé Nast Entertainment, was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.
For more information, please visit condenast.com and follow @CondeNast and @CondeNastCareer for Twitter and @condenastcareers for Instagram
- Organization of all incoming and outgoing shipments and messengers for all freelancers and Editors for Vogue & L'uomo, including all domestic shoots primarily but not limited to NY, Miami, and Los Angeles
- Collections of wardrobe as per various Milan editors and shipping of clothes to shoots outside of the US
- Ordering messengers as per fashion assistant instructions for every shoot. All must be inputted and monitored electronically
- Shipping duties- including receiving/tracking incoming shipments, making lists and organizing/changing proforma return shipments, labeling/locking/tagging all shipments
- Managing and keeping fashion closet orderly and cleaning & ordering supplies (hangers/shopping bags/tissue, etc.) as needed
- Organizing run troughs for editors that work out of the office
- Request fashion week tickets and organize Editors' calendars for fashion week.
- Occasional errands/general office work, filing, copies, etc. Support in magazine mailings and distributions
- Position is strictly in office. There is no writing, no photography, no styling or being on photo shoot sets.
- Applicant must be able to work in a fast paced environment, handle high volume of packages and deal with demanding fashion editors
- All work is time sensitive, deadlines for getting wardrobe in and out of building/ordering messengers/returning shipments/etc.